Staying Healthy is easier than you Think...
16 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 green bell pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
1 onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, peeled
2 tablespoon chili powder
2 tablespoon cumin
3 teaspoon Thai chili sauce
1 cup bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. In a bowl, mash black beans until thick and pasty.
3. Finely chop bell pepper, onion, and garlic. Then stir into mashed beans.
4. Stir together egg, chili powder, cumin, and chili sauce.
5. Stir the egg mixture into the beans. Mix in bread crumbs until the mixture is sticky and holds together. Divide mixture into four patties.
6. Place patties on baking sheet, and bake about 20 minutes.